Monday 5 March 2012

MyWorld..




im stuck in a world where being different is okay but everyone ends u with the same stuff. i have been thourgh a lot of things that you would’nt think of. but i must say if i didnt go through it i wouldnt be the lady i am today. Most girls today couldnt stand five mintues in my shoes without being in a shock. i have done so many blogs but i have never stuck to it but im gonna stick to this one i promise hehehe !
“Me Myself &’ I, I Told Myself” 

My whole life i have been inscure about myself, when it comes to looks i have a big problem with myself &’its a porblem i don’t no that anyone would understand. Sometimes i think am i just being stupid &’ there is nothing wrong with me, but there is always that voice that over comes everything &’ tell me you dont look like her so your are UGLY “/ . i have my moments where i think your not beauitful monique your not even okay, why do i think this i don’t know i couldnt tell you. but no matter how much my girls tells me “Monique you beauty baby girl” it doesnt change how i feel about myself. i have always wanted that nice shape body with a pretty face yano the looks that you see on MTV or somthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment