Monday 5 March 2012

The Last Few Days With My Nanna ✝




I remba that week like it was last week, i got that phone call off my brother to tell me my nan as really gotten really bad &' she might not make to chirstmas as soon i heard that my heart just stop &' i could feel warm water falling from my eyes. when we got there &' i saw the women who gave my mother life the way she looked just over taken me. i have never saw my nan looked like that in my life it was like she was died already. i stood here in tears with my mother my brother & neeka (my brothers girlfriend) &' my nephew. we all couldnt believe what we saw she was just there helpness 


"Nanna answer me talk to me, but no reply"

soon as i got in i light a zubby &' sat there in shock i just couldnt believe this might be the end for my nan but i had to stay strong for her but i couldnt i just broke down in tears &' cried myself to sleep. i felt it for my mommy the most how can you couple when your mother is like that because i couldnt i swear. the next morning me &' my mom when down there everyone came to show there respect which was lovely of them. i remba sitting from 9am till 10pm next to her  she was just laying there she didnt say a sound with her eyes closed but i could see her chest going up and down just talking about it now just fucking hurts :'( 
we all went home that night next morning  Sunday 18th decmber 2012 i woke up with a phone call off my mother to say she gone. if god was next to me i could of banged him because my nan didnt do nothing wrong but look after her family & worked hard so why should of she gone in that way why couldnt she live for ever. 

Yano what I still cannot believe my nan dead man I'm missing her I still feel like I can go & see her & get joke off her but ino that cannot happen I fucking miss the women words cannot even explain man 
R.I.P nanna Sunrise 25.12.39 Sunset18.12.12 †'♥

No comments:

Post a Comment